FedEx / STG
NgRx / Redux
Designed and implemented multiple pages and components in an enterprise Angular app with over 150 modules.
- Spearheaded ESLint configurations and file structure strategies.
- Created advanced forms, featuring URL synchronization and auto-saving.
- Lead the adoption of Angular Testing Library for unit tests.
- Collaborated via Jira and Bitbucket in an Agile environment.
- Implemented various SEO improvements, including Google Analytics.
- Increased site speed via caching, image optimization, minification, and more.
A web app for sharing wishlists, Wishfull is joyfully used by my family to this day.
- Complex view logic and authentication-based features.
- Real time updates with Firebase.
After seeing some of my self-guided tutorial videos, the creator of Scrimba asked me to publish a couple courses. I chose to make one on React hooks - a technology I had already presented at a local meetup.
- Over 6,000 students enrolled.
- Uses canvas to create an online paint app.
An hour-long- course teaching the Dropbox API.
- Learned Dropbox API from their documentation, which I had never used before.
- Over 2,500 students enrolled.
- Teaches complex asynchronous operations.
- Learned core features of the main front end languages.
- Created a real-world project SPA interacting with the Spotify API.